10‏/05‏/2014

Without a chance ..!!


Living with an old father is completely a nightmare!!
That what came first to my mind when I look to the shelf in the bath and found my lovely tooth-brush filled off tooth-paste , what a morning !!
Another without doing anything new in that boring empty life..
Looking to the mirror when you are 47, single, and seeing these white creatures eating my lovely brown long hair is completely a nightmare!!
 “Carmeeaaaaaaan” like a sound from Hell he shouted, from the garden of this small villa near the area I’m parking my lovely and only friend, my 2010, 1.8 L Toyota
“Ok I’m coming”
I hope he didn’t find out about the car , he is too old to notice , but those old people is completely interested in details , what they will do in their life rather than interesting in details and watching Jay Leno or Tony Khalifa??
He was there , in his creamy long sleeve Pajamas playing with his Dog , the Dog which I spent more money from my salary in this hot , humidity country  to get this Villa for it , as my lovely 75 years old father can’t live without.
“Did you feed the Dog this morning?”
“It just 7:15am Dad, did you used my tooth brush this morning?”
“I used the first tooth-brush I found, did you feed the Dog?”
“This is my personal staff Mr Omar, and I told you hundred times, don’t use my personal staff”
“You should go to the Army Ms Omar, while everyone is wearing the same dirty socks, did you feed the God dam Dog “
I lift the garden to my lovely Toyota before I lose my mind , with a soundtrack of a 75 old man shouting to my back about the food of his lovely Dog !!
“look at yourself Carmen “I talked to my old dusty soul “you are 47, you do nothing in your life , no husband , no boyfriend , no children , even your career in the states , you lost it to come to this far country for more dollars and less respect , you didn’t even lift your nightmares in your small country house in Beirut Urban!!”
Even my dreams of being a Millionaire, I through it out of the plane when you saw these high buildings at the sea side , I thought this is the Heaven of dreams , but I was as usual , completely mistaken .
“Watch your road my lady “this man shouting with a clearly Arabic accent.
The only dream I will keep and I will never give up off it, the dream which I’m keeping these 100 dollars every month for 25 years of my banking career , the dream which will make my name immortal , the dream of Carmen Omar Foundation , the home of curing Illiteracy , that is the only dream I’m living for.
Just let me try to hold this driving wheel , pressing the break pad and closing my eyes before the car crashes to this suddenly appeared truck!!!
I will talk to you later … just if there is LATER …  
             

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق